Business Advisory Council
The Business Advisory Council is a panel of professionals from within the community created to help put more disabled people back to work. The BAC meets quarterly.
- Identify employer needs and how ESCA can best meet these needs
- Assist and advise ESCA Job Placement Specialists on acquiring more job placement, on-the-job training, and work contract sites
- Address concerns from business and industry related to the hiring of disabled persons and seniors
- Assist ESCA in marketing our services to other businesses
- Identify ways that ESCA can better prepare clients to be "job ready"
- Businesses develop a resource for dealing with disability related issues
To learn more about the Business Advisory Council or to become a member, please contact Ed Collier at 334.387.3271 or email email@example.com.